Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 361 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So at this point, how absolutely certain are the scare zones? Is it like the houses and we are absolutely sure or are they more up in the air in comparison?
I’m as certain on zones as I am on houses.
I just don't see why Ghostbusters is announced relatively late into the announcement season, pretty sure it would been an excellent selling point.
Because, comparatively, it’s still not late.

HHN fans forget that Universal has announced five houses before every other haunt in America has announced one. “Haunt announcement season” typically doesn’t start until July-August for the rest of the world. Universal actually has to pace their announcements.

Are there any confirmed scarezones yet??..And is it possible some of these houses we’ve heard about turn out to be the scarezones??
There are no scarezones yet to be confirmed by Universal, however we do know that they will likely be Zombieland, The Music and Films of Rob Zombie, Anarch-ade, Plastic Surgery, and Vikings.

There are no scarezones yet to be confirmed by Universal, however we do know that they will likely be Zombieland, The Music and Films of Rob Zombie, Anarch-ade, Plastic Surgery, and Vikings.

Ok wow cool lol That’s awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t want to do a Zombieland house though. Maybe next year?..but that and rob zombie scare zone sound exciting! Also the Anarchade, is that like a video game themed one??

I may be wrong, but a while back I believe there was some talk about a sports car of some sort delivered to the old parade building. Does anyone have any idea the make/model or better yet, approximate year/decade of the car?

I may be wrong, but a while back I believe there was some talk about a sports car of some sort delivered to the old parade building. Does anyone have any idea the make/model or better yet, approximate year/decade of the car?

All that was said was an old red sports car.

It was said that It’s likely for Universal Monsters and Legacy said UM was in the PB that Seeds was in last year.

Does anyone know why they had to scrap the original for an IP?

EDIT: As much as I hate to say, but I agree with Brian G. Purge is always their last minute change ip, soooo yeah..... lets hope it isn't.