Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that a soft open is possibly maybe later today or tonight, if not tomorrow or later in the week or next month. Plus in speaking with TMs, they may or may not allow cameras at the TM preview that they may or may not have today, tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, or never. It's what I heard.

I have heard that a soft open is possibly maybe later today or tonight, if not tomorrow or later in the week or next month. Plus in speaking with TMs, they may or may not allow cameras at the TM preview that they may or may not have today, tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, or never. It's what I heard.
My gold pass is blocked out this week alone. I think that’s also telling

Who can say!

My gold pass is blocked out this week alone. I think that’s also telling

I feel like Universal intended for either an opening or soft opening this week and blocked out the passes. I think they are slightly behind schedule and its preventing them from announcing an opening day. I don't think the delays are anything major. You can easily get the since that Universal wants this open as much as we do. I think once they get the "Green Light" we are going to see an opening date, previews and softs all coming at us fast!

You guys think the delays me be to the point where they’ll just pull a Hagrid’s? Announce a date with no softs?

Part of me..wouldn't be shocked? More-so, as this is a overhaul of an existing attraction (even if they had to retrack again due to the Mosasaurus scene).

I do think softs are happening, and perhaps @Chris Galindo's nose is onto something good. But I'm more or less waiting until TM's get word of the situation more than Universal making a press release.

My guess is they'll do softs, keep the ride running for a week or more on & off, announce a media date with the press once the thing has been running reliably with softs. Grand open immediately after.

Status
Not open for further replies.