Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 610 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I’m thinking this is JW after all.
Ya think? :lol:
What else could it be? I'm surprised you even had a doubt.
It's a coaster track... on Universal property. Footers are laid for the JP/JW Coaster.
1+1 = ?

Gotta say, I am not loving the black. Was really hoping for Blue.

Me either. I suppose I'll reserve judgement until we see not only the supports, but the ride vehicles too.
It might all come together... maybe... hopefully?

Ya think? :lol:
What else could it be? I'm surprised you even had a doubt.
It's a coaster track... on Universal property. Footers are laid for the JP/JW Coaster.
1+1 = ?

Me either. I suppose I'll reserve judgement until we see not only the supports, but the ride vehicles too.
It might all come together... maybe... hopefully?

Originally wasn’t clear if it was Uni property or not.

What? No it isn't... You can very clearly see what type of track it is, and no other manufacturer makes track like that. It should also be noted that this type of track is engineered for areas of the ride that will exert high forces, so it'd be surprising if they used it for an interior show scene.

iBi9Wfi.jpg

You're bang on the money. Looking through Intamin's portfolio, this is the only coaster type I can see:

Intimidator 305 | Intamin | Rollercoaster Supplier & Amusement Ride Manufacturer

thrill level.JPG

Reactions: Andysol
Status
Not open for further replies.