Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 540 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if Universal would have an after hours family friendly Halloween event at FW. Adding all the kid friendly properties and add a Halloween layer. Nintendo, Dreamworks combined with Illumination, Scooby Doo and child friendly classic monsters would be an amazing event.
Feat-Halloween.jpg

But Universal doesn't specify. They say "this land has x rides." If some of those thematically work best as themed flats, then they'll be flats.

Springfield has two rides. Seuss Landing has four rides. Flats are rides too.

....that's not my point? I'm talking about the major rides, the E/D Tickets. Flat rides are really hard to guess, so that's why I'm not counting them.

Reactions: Dhdhddh and Mike S
I really hope this park continues to bring meet and greet experiences like Raptor Encounter. I would assume Toothless would have one, but would love a dedicated themed area for Pokémon meets, Yoshi, classic monsters, and so on.

Reactions: Dhdhddh and therock
That was before all this talk of Pokemon came around. I wonder if it's been expanded since then.
Does this mean we can start speculating more Pokémon attractions?? Because I’ve been dreaming of a Pokémon league / gym battle show that combines highly themed sets, animatronics, physical effects and musion ash Ketchum, gym leader and Pokémon. Think it would be an awesome way to bring a Pokémon battle to life.

Reactions: Alicia
Honestly, there's so many possibilites that I have to wonder how they'll incorporate Pokemon.

Part of what I'm most interested, is the art style. If they go more with the animated version, I somewhat hope it's a mixture of the more recent anime programs alongside the more recent mainline Pokemon titles (hell, even using the character styles seen in Pokemon Masters comes to mind as one potential angle of inspiration).

There's so much potential that this could go very interesting in many different ways.

Reactions: Dustin
No just Gen 1. All gens should get represented in some way. You isolate the hardcore buy every game fans with how much pandering gen 1 gets. (Go see Pokemon Reddit, etc when you mention Gen 1)

Secondly, kids who watch the show and play grew up with different gens than you.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrn14
Status
Not open for further replies.