Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Currently having a house built and thought I may need to cut down on the amount of nights I go this year, but that’s not happening now. IT, Ghostbusters, ST, and Zombieland all in one event? I might go more nights than usual.

Here's the newest map, borrowed from HNN, since no one else posted it yet
IvU86ur.png

So the Unknown IP is:

Really only relevant this year.
Isn’t cold.
Something fans have wanted for a while.

The first and third points are the contradiction, for me. Things that are only relevant for one year are generally synergy houses that no one really wants. The two things that come to mind are Us and HoHH, but they could do the latter to promote the second season next year?

But, Black Xmas would've been a good pairing with Yeti, just for that second point.