Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

so...apparently It is coming to orlando....

That wasn’t confirmed.

I don’t think it’s It. To be clear as to why I’m so confident as to what it is, I’ve seen spec lists on other forms of media listing a very obvious “code name” of sorts for the property.

c2f.jpg

so...apparently It is coming to orlando....

He also implied it's gonna be in CA, as well:

Well, it's big enough for Uni to change its lineup in May...

EDIT: Or maybe he didn't, idk, but it seemed like it. Also, from the way it seems like whatever this IP is was offered to HHN make it seem like it has to be It or some other non-Universal thing, so that would rule out Us or even Black Christmas.

If it's not It, maybe Hill House? Child's Play remake? Something from the Conjuring universe?

In the absence of any official word, I'm gonna guess it's Game of Thrones coming back. Legacy did say it was only gonna be relevant this year, and if there's one major property thats had history for this year but probably never gonna be as relevant as it is now...

It seems way too good to be true. I remember when we allegedly lost the Conjuring in 2017 everyone for some reason thought The Thing was the replacement and ended up being Titans of Terror. This is a rumor coming from the Orlando side but I wouldn’t be surprised if this new IP is shared, just don’t know what it could replace here in Hollywood. I’m taking this with a grain of salt but can y’all imagine the genuine shock we would feel if the insiders would’ve kept their mouths shut a little longer and have us enjoy an unexpected announcement??

I’m taking this with a grain of salt but can y’all imagine the genuine shock we would feel if the insiders would’ve kept their mouths shut a little longer and have us enjoy an unexpected announcement??
I mean me and @Legacy among others knew and we kept our mouths shut and such and I was honestly shocked that it took this long for it to get out (I wish it just didn't get out). If Sheehy was quiet about it and didn't start talking then this would have been unexpected (Unless Universal were to accidentally leak it).

It seems way too good to be true. I remember when we allegedly lost the Conjuring in 2017 everyone for some reason thought The Thing was the replacement and ended up being Titans of Terror. This is a rumor coming from the Orlando side but I wouldn’t be surprised if this new IP is shared, just don’t know what it could replace here in Hollywood. I’m taking this with a grain of salt but can y’all imagine the genuine shock we would feel if the insiders would’ve kept their mouths shut a little longer and have us enjoy an unexpected announcement??

I mean, this was the intention. I do think a good portion of people will be pleasantly surprised.

I mean me and @Legacy among others knew and we kept our mouths shut and such and I was honestly shocked that it took this long for it to get out (I wish it just didn't get out). If Sheehy was quiet about it and didn't start talking then this would have been unexpected (Unless Universal were to accidentally leak it).
So it’s Get Out?