Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Yeah they sorta just work around built houses too look at The Purge house at 25, everything was Scream but overlapped it with Purgers and spray paint and stuff and also HIVE at 27 when it was supposed to be The Conjuring.

Yeah they sorta just work around built houses too look at The Purge house at 25, everything was Scream but overlapped it with Purgers and spray paint and stuff and also HIVE at 27 when it was supposed to be The Conjuring.

But both of those were also in the tents (IIRC), which are the first to be built since there's no a/c in those buildings and since they don't have to work around production schedules

But both of those were also in the tents (IIRC), which are the first to be built since there's no a/c in those buildings and since they don't have to work around production schedules
Yeah but I mean like last minute changes you know to the facade and inside the tent, I wonder what they'll bring for the unknown ip, if it's US, it's all good, I mean I honestly wouldn't mind it, but IT I still have my doubts on ever happening because of King but Universal finds a loophole, by god, let it happen lol.

Can’t promote a sequel the year after it comes out of its It.

I don’t think it’s Black Christmas since Legacy mentioned Murdy did something to get Jason Blum annoyed with Universal, and it wouldn’t be Conjuring Universe since the only recent entries were 2 Annabelle’s, La Llorona, and The Nun. Scream hasn’t had anything in the last 8 years and Us would be from this year, not the past 2.

My bet is It or Us since those would be only ones “relevant” to this year only.
Scream:resurrection comes out this summer!

I think Game of Thrones is back. Legacy said tooth fairy is gothic themed. They kept this change a secret since May right when HBO decides not to do it anymore. The final season F-ing sucked so what does HBO have to lose at this point. Besides game of thrones in a soundstage is much more exciting then in a parade building.

The parade building provides A LOT of scenic opportunity--I mean did you DO Trick 'r Treat? :)

If Universal wanted to go a more psychological route like how they did with Psychoscareapy and a purge style vibe to it, there is no game to look than Rockstar Game's Manhunt and Manhunt 2, those games I used to play a lot and they have amazing potentials to being made as houses.