Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

One of my fav MK attractions. But it does badly need an update. The 3D doesn't work well anymore unless you're in the center towards the back.
Be careful what you wish for. A switch from film to digital doesn’t always mean better.

My last viewing you could see tons of scratches and even film splices in the first two minutes, but by the second scene it looked great. Granted I was in the middle towards the back lol.

Be careful what you wish for. A switch from film to digital doesn’t always mean better.

My last viewing you could see tons of scratches and even film splices in the first two minutes, but by the second scene it looked great. Granted I was in the middle towards the back lol.
Yes, you had the optimum spot where the 3D is fine. If you're off to the side just a bit the 3D becomes fuzzy and double imaged. So I hope the conversion works better than it did for Terminator. That was a bad one.

The first and last scenes have aged really poorly for some reason: blurry, scratched, phasing issues. Watched this a few times this year and they consistently looked way worse than the rest of the film. I wonder why that is.

NOOOOooooo! It's not the same!

There's doesn't have the different sizing theater screen, so you may as well watch it on Blu-ray at home at that point.

giphy.gif

Are you F’ing kidding me!!!! Now they are talking about scrapping the Tiki Room for Moana? I will lose my mind if they try this! :rant: