General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So anymore delays reported today besides the one 20min one? I got a little busy and lost track earlier.

Well... four hours into the ride being open today and it's only been down ~20 minutes and has sat at a 180 minute wait all day (though the actual wait is a little under 2 hours apparently). Might potentially be having a "good" day finally?
At one point it was listed at 120. I actually got on to it twice - one using my Ruby pass and once using single riders (only 40 minutes). Ride seemed to be working all day -- you can see where there should be more trains though as there tends to be gaps at load (like all the cars on are crunched together so you get 5 trains and then wait for train 1 to come back).

Great data. So its essentially ~13.5-14.5 hr downtimes regardless. Interesting that the latest opening for the time (1pm) led to the first 11pm night. How late was it open last night? Did it stay open later w/ the 2pm open time?
The date you are talking about was not the first day it was open that late. On opening day, TMs were there until 12:30am cycling trains to get everyone through.

At one point it was listed at 120. I actually got on to it twice - one using my Ruby pass and once using single riders (only 40 minutes). Ride seemed to be working all day -- you can see where there should be more trains though as there tends to be gaps at load (like all the cars on are crunched together so you get 5 trains and then wait for train 1 to come back).

There was a huge anticipation for the ride vehicle when I rode as it took a good minute or two after you were placed in your row for it to arrive. It felt like you were waiting for the next Kong truck to come back from unload.

Reactions: Joel and Andysol
lol you guys seem to jinx this ride every day. Just expect the worst and you’ll be pleasantly surprised if it operates on time.

Wouldn't surprise me if they have like double the trains on site that they actually need. That way there can always be some in maintenance being repaired to go back out when and if needed. That is a huge maintenance bay.

Reactions: fryoj