Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Seems obvious a large chunk would be a mirror "maze" if it is Us? Would seem to be a pretty easy part to assemble (just my two cents).

Do Universal have history with hiring twins etc for mazes/zones?

New member who has been reading the boards for a few years but I had to post about this situation. A lot of people seem to be believe that the new house will be 'Us' but Legacy stated that it was an IP that many people have been wanting but no one has been pining over an 'Us' haunted house. So if Tooth Fairy was supposed to have a gothic theme, which would be similar in style to a GOT house and this change was made in May, which was around the time that the leak flap occurred, is it possible that it was never scrapped because of the leak issue and they floated that to keep it a secret and GOT is coming after all?

New member who has been reading the boards for a few years but I had to post about this situation. A lot of people seem to be believe that the new house will be 'Us' but Legacy stated that it was an IP that many people have been wanting but no one has been pining over an 'Us' haunted house. So if Tooth Fairy was supposed to have a gothic theme, which would be similar in style to a GOT house and this change was made in May, which was around the time that the leak flap occurred, is it possible that it was never scrapped because of the leak issue and they floated that to keep it a secret and GOT is coming after all?

I get the sinking feeling that no one is gonna come out and outright confirm one thing or another, but it is notable that people who are "in-the-know" here are still being careful not to say one thing or another, even though we're treating Us coming as plain fact.

Personally, I get the feeling it's not Us and we're being turned. GoT also fits with the "only relevant this year," arguably moreso than Us.

I was pining for Us :wave:

Honestly though all the IPs people are talking about are attractive to me, so I'd be excited regardless...

if GOT is coming, then it'll be
jlVNkYXh.jpg

alright, im gonna speak out from someone who has never seen a GOT episode, but what maze material will be in it? i mean sure, white walkers, wolves, and maybe a dragon...but what else? is there any big moments in the show that can translate into a haunt?

If they were to do Game Of Thrones, would definitely be an interesting concept to go for, now for me, I'm in it for the dragons and White Walkers >:) everything I mean can be a given but honestly it would make people question why it isn't a scarezone since there is going to be a Vikings scarezone, so hands up in the air on that one.

alright, im gonna speak out from someone who has never seen a GOT episode, but what maze material will be in it? i mean sure, white walkers, wolves, and maybe a dragon...but what else? is there any big moments in the show that can translate into a haunt?

My only contact with Game of Thrones has been memes about the last season, so I'm assuming that it'll be:

White Harbor with the Night King's introduction, then Winterfell siege and then King's Landing massacre. Clueless as to what else though.

A GoT scare zone would be a logistical nightmare with the amount of people wanting photos with characters from the show.
Granted yes this is true but then again, I don't see them bringing it as much as a house than just a zone, especially, I think it wouldn't be coming this year as well because, I don't see HBO just randomly getting back on good terms with Universal after recently disagreeing to bring it to the event because of the ongoing leaks you know, I honestly rather see it come maybe next year, if things are back on good terms by then but right now, it just seems like something else going to be that announcement and not GOT.