General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking of painter's tape......they seemed to have removed that at some point between TM previews and grand opening.

I had mentioned - I think it was either here or other forums - that they had a line down the middle in the last part of the queue before the load platform.

I also noticed (when we we rode on Saturday) that the TMs no longer hand out cards for sidecar or motorbike. Do you think they found this system to not work well, so they scrapped it?

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Speaking of painter's tape......they seemed to have removed that at some point between TM previews and grand opening.

I had mentioned - I think it was either here or other forums - that they had a line down the middle in the last part of the queue before the load platform.

I also noticed (when we we rode on Saturday) that the TMs no longer hand out cards for sidecar or motorbike. Do you think they found this system to not work well, so they scrapped it?

100%

When I rode the other day as single rider, they just put me with someone said "You guys are best friends" and had us decide between each other who would ride what. Side car on the left, Motorbike on right.

I'm going to attempt it on Sunday. I haven't heard too many people talking about the single rider line and if/how much it shaves off the wait time. I know it is all hit and miss with down times and everything but can anybody suggest a general strategy(time of day, single rider, etc)? Thanks.