Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 377 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Legacy mentions running with scissors. Why don’t you do that? You get stuck with the pointy end. GOT confirmed.

Jk I have no clue

Reactions: Kadath
Hide N' Seek With Kids: A Jared Fogle Mystery
I don't want to go in that one.
Scariest house of all time.
Seriously, does someone have a real answer?
I'm annoying myself.

Reactions: Darko
I'm in that midway point between deciding whether I want to post hunt for things that stand out or not.
If you don't, I might tomorrow. Had a 12 hour work day and was able to fix things our technicians were not. I'm slap happy and have little to no attention span but am too awake to sleep. I saw people not talking about It, Us, or GoT and wanted to contribute though I have nothing. I'll have patience tomorrow. I know, cool info, bro.

Whatever the IP is, I kinda hope it isn't spoiled so that we don't have the GoT situation. I've never seen an episode of it, but it would've been cool to see it turned into a maze. Legacy already mentioned that this is how bad spec starts. Hoping for the best.

*sigh*

I have dropped no clues about new IP house. I am not dropping clues, to the new IP house. Someone else dropped a clue to the new IP house before this whole thing broke open.

I have been working my butt off to keep the new IP secret, including creating smokescreens about why the casting changes happened. I am not going to erase all of that effort myself.

So, for the love of God, stop wasting time searching my posts for the IP house. The IP house is not going to get clued by me.

Just because two of the more popular theories have pronouns as their titles doesn't mean every pronoun I use is a clue.

Alright, clearly this is probably not the best time for me to be trying this.

If I gathered maybe ANYTHING from my haze, it's that I believe it may have been before the 19th just because Legacy stated on that date that he'd dropped enough clues for people to understand the originals. But that's a loose throw.

I was looking through his "HHN29 Discussion" specifically focusing on things like "Graveyard", "children", "ghosts", key words we already kind of had associated but someone with hopefully more awareness will probably be a better champion for this.