Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

A ltitle note..the official site is glitching, displaying material from last year on-top of this year's content.

(As an anecdote, I don't exactly know what it means. It could be just a technical glitch, or something else. But for me, I don't entirely have a good picture of what it could mean..)

Last edited:
Imagine a Climax horror maze, or even a Mother! one. Don’t think it would appeal to many people, but I would love it!

A ltitle note..the official site is glitching, displaying material from last year on-top of this year's content.

(As an anecdote, I don't exactly know what it means. It could be just a technical glitch, or something else. But for me, I don't entirely have a good picture of what it could mean..)
It's most likely nothing. If the digital team is doing some work in their CMS, it could be that some old content was accidentally published. Site updates are coming at some point, obviously, so maybe they were getting things ready by copying over the previous iterations and some stuff made it into the publish queue. Everything looks right for me, so it was probably just a temporary user error.

Either way, let's not turn this thread into the dumpster fire that the Orlando thread is right now, hahaha.

Coming back, and I decided to look through the Chrome Inspect Element again (as was how I was able to get those images/logos a few days back), and I came across surprisingly..the ticketing page for HHN 2019.

I had checked earlier in the morning, but it simply redirected me back to USH's site, until a few minutes ago. And in a way..it gives a lot to take in.
  • General Admission (Early Entry/Special Express [Jurassic World]
  • Fan Preview Night (GA, Express, and an add-on for FFP)
  • Ultimate Fear Pass
  • Frequent Fear Pass
  • September Pass
(Decided to remove the image for safety)

If this is something that needs to be taken down, I'll be all willing to do so, but they have the ticketing site on Inspect Element. And as you can notice..there is some notes to have.
  • Fan Preview Night is on the list of ticketing options
  • Jurassic World is apparently going to be on the event's attraction roster
  • September Pass, FFP, and UFP returns.

Last edited:
If you click on the ticket option it appears to be live. I think this is the early ticket option like they did the past couple years, where you buy your ticket to one of the first few nights and get a bonus.

I only mention this because there is no mention of RIP pass, I anticipate that to come later down the line.

Edit: Ticket option is gone now. I think Tickets were what they were working as opposed to an announcement.

Last edited:
If you click on the ticket option it appears to be live. I think this is the early ticket option like they did the past couple years, where you buy your ticket to one of the first few nights and get a bonus.

I only mention this because there is no mention of RIP pass, I anticipate that to come later down the line.

Edit: Ticket option is gone now. I think Tickets were what they were working as opposed to an announcement.

So is there a day/night combo again?

Man last maze announcment was 2 months ago. Jeez, that felt like yesterday. Here we are now, it's June and still no announcement. Hope they announce Ghostbusters as their next.