Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: When are You Going?

Aug 7, 2018
Hey everybody!

As much as I love reading everybody whip up into a frenzy about what's going to be there, I'd like to sidestep that and see how many nights everybody is planning on doing this year.

I'm not local so this is my annual trip and I'm planning on getting 6 nights in!

MOD UPDATE:

We encourage our members to hopefully spread those little social butterfly wings and meet some of the people who you digitally chat with on a daily basis at the event. PM them, post about it, write a poem... whatever floats the boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted 7 - 10, but in truth, probably the 15 - 20 range. Having just looked at the sheer number of days, feeling better about dropping Fridays and saving $130.

Debating 1 night w/ express vs 2 nights without.

Only second time going (2008) and we are likely locked into October 17/18. How bad will that Thursday be? We should be eligible for scream and stay having park tickets.

2 nights. 25th September and 2nd October.

Got express booked for the 25th and contemplating RIP Tour for the 2nd. Expensive but seems like a real stress saver to make sure we get to see everything.

Last edited:
Debating 1 night w/ express vs 2 nights without.

Only second time going (2008) and we are likely locked into October 17/18. How bad will that Thursday be? We should be eligible for scream and stay having park tickets.

Probably picked the worst two nights to attend. :grin:

If you are fine splitting 5 mazes per night, go two nights instead. I learned last year that you can accomplish A LOT in the last hour of the event on busy nights.

If you are fine splitting 5 mazes per night, go two nights instead. I learned last year that you can accomplish A LOT in the last hour of the event on busy nights.

Thanks. I was hoping since it wasn't the last week before Halloween or a Saturday it would be bearable, but I know its changed a lot since I last went just from following the boards.

Would the same days the week before be better? That is Columbus Day weekend, so I thought crowds might be worse. overall

This guy's steering you in the right direction. Get there early, and stay late if you can. You'll have plenty of time over two nights if you do that.

Thanks. I was hoping since it wasn't the last week before Halloween or a Saturday it would be bearable, but I know its changed a lot since I last went just from following the boards.

Would the same days the week before be better? That is Columbus Day weekend, so I thought crowds might be worse. overall

It should be less busier... but HHN will be very busy no matter what night you choose, welcome to 2019.

We usually have a thread very similar to this after it all gets announced and the event is within a few weeks - so we'll just change it up and start the thread now....

So instead of how many nights.... When are you going?

We encourage our members to hopefully spread those little social butterfly wings and meet some of the people who you digitally chat with on a daily basis at the event. PM them, post about it, write a poem... whatever floats the boats.