Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes I did. I expected a complete overhaul to this ride. Obviously, I knew the track and the layout would be the same. But, everything else should of been different. I can already tell this will disappoint me. Oh well, at least there's the coaster in Orlando.
Great! One less person in line in front of me!

Definitely can, this place would be boring without different opinions!

BUT.. I hope you are pleasently surprised by the final ride.
I think anyone who has ridden jpra before many times can not be completely let down on this reskin. A whole new rex! Fighting

I personally think this ride is shaping up to be one of the best rides Universal Studios has put together. The level of detail and coloring on the Dilo and Indom looks amazing. This is going to be one scary ride, especially at the top of the hill!

New Mosasurus Aquarium scene (s)
Brand new animatronics throughout
Fantastic looking Indo Rex for finale
Raptor cage converted to Indo paddock (possibly)
Projection mapping tech
Chris Pratt shirtless animatronic ;)
and thats just what we know about...

What's not to like?!? :shrug:

Hey, i'm sorry to back up the conversation like this but... Is the shirtless Chris Pratt thing real? That can't be true, right? As someone who loves JW's new dinos but thinks that the human characters are bland, wooden puppets who act like idiots, That last addition really gets on my nerves if it's actually happening.

Hey, i'm sorry to back up the conversation like this but... Is the shirtless Chris Pratt thing real? That can't be true, right? As someone who loves JW's new dinos but thinks that the human characters are bland, wooden puppets who act like idiots, That last addition really gets on my nerves if it's actually happening.
Really?? I think it's safe to say that that was just a joke.

Reactions: ct180 and Jamesh22
(I'm also hearing tomorrow is a softs possibility)

20+ vloggers planning their visits to the park tomorrow then ;)

No, it's a long running joke, or wish depending on who you ask :shrug:

He will appear in the ride though, we have seen him on queue screen footage already.

Really?? I think it's safe to say that that was just a joke.

I need to work on my sarcasm, too subtle?!?

Reactions: Kevin McCane
I'm not sure about going tomorrow in case softs aren't a thing. Though if they are, should they usually be open for softs the following day? If so I could just book that day instead.

I understand everyone's excited, but this late in the game, I don't think there's a need to ask for updates. We should have them almost instantly from our wonderful members here and this thread will explode. :toast:

Reactions: fryoj
Status
Not open for further replies.