Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a long running joke, or wish depending on who you ask :shrug:

He will appear in the ride though, we have seen him on queue screen footage already.

I need to work on my sarcasm, too subtle?!?

Welp, sorry for acting like a naive fool once again. That's kind of what happens when you take a 2-month hiatus from the forums. My apologies for taking a joke too seriously.

To switch things to a less embarassing note, i see that a lot has changed since I've been gone. The new area looks great and i have a lot more faith in what's inside the attraction now that we've seen the exterior.

Yeah, especially since the film had a theme park setting.

Also, I suppose I can go on July 1st to see how things are by then. Hopefully softs are going on at that time.

I just really hope they're still going on by July 1st since I won't be blacked out anymore. I think I'll probably mute some words on twitter to be safe in preparation.

I just really hope they're still going on by July 1st since I won't be blacked out anymore. I think I'll probably mute some words on twitter to be safe in preparation.
TM’s haven’t even ridden it yet. I would say TM previews over the next few days and Softs starting Monday. That is just a guess though.

lol this is what we get for paying more and giving more to the park......blacked out on softs

Second thought, I hope this 9 month refurbishment wasn’t a rush job. Ya, the park desperately needed the ride back for its’ attraction lineup but the park also desperately needs a solid e-ticket moving into the next decade and not something that feels like Jurassic park with a few extra things slapped on

lol this is what we get for paying more and giving more to the park......blacked out on softs

Second thought, I hope this 9 month refurbishment wasn’t a rush job. Ya, the park desperately needed the ride back for its’ attraction lineup but the park also desperately needs a solid e-ticket moving into the next decade and not something that feels like Jurassic park with a few extra things slapped on
Upgrade to Platinum - Express is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.