Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: When are You Going?

10/4 and 10/6! I've been wanting to do HHN for four or five years now but school or work has always kept me from attending but this year I'll be going (both to Orlando and Hollywood - when it rains it pours I guess!)

I'll be doing a RIP tour on the 4th which should be a good way to spoil the rest of the event for me!

After finally attending the event for the 1st time last year, I'm quite happy to say I'll be returning this year!

September 21st & 22nd with Express.

9/20 & 9/22 with the BOGO tickets. The last couple of years we have done a family trip including my 4 year old grandson. My husband and I would switch off night to stay at the hotel with him while his mom and our other kids went to HHN. This will be our first year when all the "adults" get to go together since our grandson is staying with his dad that weekend.

Flying over from the UK for 2 weeks in Orlando, September 2nd-16th! It'll be my first HHN but haven't decided what days to do yet, tempted with the opening weekend.

September 6-8. Be there working a conference so hoping I can get there opening night. That nights a bit of a tossup. Then I’ll be back for a proper vacation sept 12-15. RoF w/express babyyyyy!

I’ve gone five years in a row and still haven’t met anyone there. I’m going September 19th-23rd. If anyone is going around this time, I’d love to meet up and say what’s up.

Same here. I’ve sworn that this is the year. Unfortunately, we’ll be there a week after you (29th-5th)

Picked up the Frequent Fear Plus with Express pass for wife and I for the second year in a row. I went 11 nights last year, probably won't go quite as frequently this year. If I had to guess, I'd say 7-9 nights. The wife will probably go 4 times.

I travel for a living, so my schedule is up in the air. The only nights I'm guaranteed to attend are September 18 and 19. We're staying at Hard Rock those nights. If I had to guess, I'd say I'll be there one night opening weekend, one night the last weekend, and every Sunday night that doesn't come before an early AM flight on Monday. I always try to book my flights later on Mondays during HHN.

If I'm lucky enough to be at any Central Florida customers at all during HHN, I'll squeeze in some weeknights as well.

The date is still a bit tentative, but I think we'll be going on September 15th! We normally go end of September for my husband's birthday, but we're going with a friend who has a tight September schedule. I miss when we used to live an hour away and could do ROF/FF tickets.