Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 386 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It had a small presence at HHN19(?)

But I agree, it's an underutilized film
Yes it was featured in Silver Screams among Army Of Darkness and Shaun Of The Dead which were two other films that were underutilized as well, I will still wish for those at our event in the future and hoping they use Shaun Of The Dead as either a scarezone or house, more so a scarezone if anything.

Reactions: Darko
Legacy taking a page out of Murdy's book lol, I'm honesty just hoping they put out the scarezones around the time Hollywood puts out their next maze announcement.

Man, now I want a messed up Rise of the Guardians maze. Imagine having the Hugh Jackman Easter Bunny coming out to scare you.

If "Tooth Fairy" was going to be another Scary Tales, I'm a bit sad for the loss, but I can see why they might wait another year or so to do it since we already have a sequel house and sorta-spin off house from last year.

Reactions: JMalez and Darko