Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

I’m not surprised. None of the other Potter rides have any interactive elements.

I think the parks are moving away from "interactive queues" as they are finding they have to constantly repair stuff the public likes to destroy. App related content is the future..just look at Disney.

I think the parks are moving away from "interactive queues" as they are finding they have to constantly repair stuff the public likes to destroy. App related content is the future..just look at Disney.
Yeah im not sure if you're trolling but not a lot of people are eating up the phone interactivity.

Yeah im not sure if you're trolling but not a lot of people are eating up the phone interactivity.

no I was being serious...not saying it's "better", just that I see interactive queues being used less and less since their repair has now become of the rides operating budget.

So guys, planning on riding the beast again tomorrow.. best plan of attack is to be in the line around 9 ish at poseidon?

So guys, planning on riding the beast again tomorrow.. best plan of attack is to be in the line around 9 ish at poseidon?
That’s what I would do. Rather be first one on, whenever it opens. Of course, you never know when that may be.

In the wait area right now, will give updates if something happens. Estimating im with the first 50 people that are waiting
Thankyou! Patiently waiting to hear how its running today. I should arrive at the park around 2.

Based on what i've noticed the past week, as soon as the ride opens, thy automatically put the ride wait time at 180 minutes. This is almost always an over-prediction and to cover their ass just in case the ride breaks down. Also, it increases guest satisfaction if they only wait about 50% of the posted wait time (or less).

Just got off the ride.. so it took me 4 hours in total. From that 4 hours, it was inly 10 min in the actual que. Lots of trains running, and running smooth for now. Still a huge huge line at speaking fountain
Forgot the ride itself..... STILL AMAZING!! Rode the sidespan this time, got to admit that the motorcycle gives a more thrilling feeling then the sidespan.

Still one of the best rides from the parks!