General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yesterday I got on twice both with a 180 min wait. First trip was around 2pm and we had a 40 ish min weather delay and it ended up being about 3 hrs, then the second trip was around 7:45 and it took just under an hr. Seems hit or miss depending on time and weather

Seems like this ride can no runt in the rain at all. Both hulk and doom open but Hagrids is delayed. Very interesting if this is the case, but yay for 7 trains.

Seems like this ride can no runt in the rain at all. Both hulk and doom open but Hagrids is delayed. Very interesting if this is the case, but yay for 7 trains.
It takes longer to walk the track for safety check after the lightning passes, so it usually opens at least 10-20 minutes after Hulk.

(They may get faster at this later though. Just how it is now.)

Reactions: JungleSkip
Don’t think it’s down for weather, got in line around 440 and it was running just fine until maybe an hour and a half ago when it went down for a delay and they never played a weather delay. They’ve played the bikes need additional work spiel a few times now.

Reactions: Alicia
Yeah I’m sitting in the Owlery and it’s been down for about 2 hours now. Seems like more than rain this time. Everything else is open.

Any update? I wanna try to get on tonight
It usually closes for capacity between 7 and 8 so unless they reopen soon they might just say it's at capacity depending on how many people are in the queue currently.

Also fun note. When I rode earlier we got stopped on the 4th launch, the one before you loop around to fluffy, and those launches are able to get the cars back to full speed from a stop. Was really cool. Normally you come into that launch with decent speed so I figured we would limp through it but no. Each launch portion has retractable break fins between each launch fin sections that stop you quickly and smoothly. We gently rolled back and just waited for the traffic jam ahead of us to clear.

Calling the number for operational updates does confirm its open today, just delayed until midday. App is definitely inconsistent and experiencing (intentional?) latency.