Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

From Schmoofy,

EBFaqhoWsAAZP6u

I thought Batuu was an almost desert planet. :lol: and those umbrella aren't very immersive. ....Maybe they should have done the water planet with all those Florida rains.

Though zoom in to that red six sided sign, top right, looks like an umbrella shop sign, where the guy in the photo bought his red six sided umbrella! Disney $$$. Joking of course.

God, Poseidon's Fury is both beautiful and ugly as sin.
Exhibit A: the awesome effects
Elements. by Shaun Ferguson, on Flickr
Exhibit B: Very obvious control boxes
Poseidon's Rockwork. by Shaun Ferguson, on Flickr

I know it'll never happen but I'd love for them to give it a really good overhaul one of these days and also return to the original storyline/show sequence.

The land looks significantly better in the evening photos. I've been working on the plans for my November Disney phase of my vacation (Unfortunately everything must be pre planned to get maximum FP benefit). At this point in time, unless I see a crowd issue, I've tentatively planned my trips for DHS GESWL for the late afternoons and evenings since the land just looks so much better then.