General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone on twitter said that it will be a delayed opening until about 2PM. Does anyone know if it ever reopened last night after the storms. Looked like they were making great progress. Hopefully this isn’t a giant step backwards.

Anyone heard if the ride seat is a little more forgiving than test seat? Cuz oof, i didn't make it

Someone on twitter said that it will be a delayed opening until about 2PM. Does anyone know if it ever reopened last night after the storms. Looked like they were making great progress. Hopefully this isn’t a giant step backwards.

It reopened last night. No step backwards. People need to take a deep breath here.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but are the cameras at the end being used to detect whether or not the trains themselves are overheating (the bottom part that goes along the LSM's), or something more physical?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but are the cameras at the end being used to detect whether or not the trains themselves are overheating (the bottom part that goes along the LSM's), or something more physical?
I’m guessing it’s there to analyze wear on the wheels/axles

Reactions: JoeCamel
I wonder if WB is having a cow over all these late openings of a brand new Harry Potter attraction?

This thread has been moving too quick for me to really keep up but has a reason been giving for the delays?

I have been told that there have been numerous reasons and issues in the recent past. Who knows if the same issues have reared their head again. I am personally concerned about the LSM fins not always giving a reliable boost/failing.

Reactions: Scott W.
I have been told that there have been numerous reasons and issues in the recent past. Who knows if the same issues have reared their head again. I am personally concerned about the LSM fins not always giving a reliable boost/failing.
Could be two reasons for that, right? On the fly weight miscalculation, and overheating.

Reactions: Scott W.
honestly the ride has been running very well over the past week. It’s been down once or twice over the week and the downtime’s during that span were very short. Today seems like an issue may have popped back up. Or maybe they are trying to add more trains. We all want the ride to operate to it’s full potential and it will get there eventually. My question now is, with the extended downtime today, if the issue is with the LSM fins. I know Slinky Dog Dash at Hollywood Studios and Verbolten at Busch Gardens Virginia use a very similar ride system. What could be so different with this one that they are causing issues. Is it the 7 launches, or the sheer amount of trains they are trying to push through?