Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

So a train has gone by every 30 - 45 seconds for like 30 minutes and I've moved approximately 3 feet. I'm assuming this is because of a backup of Ruby ticket folks?
I have no clue. Whatever, I'm off! Holy poop, that is Universal's best ride. Sorry, Spidey. The vibe I felt on that ride is the equivalent to listening to and feeling the vibe of every Kendrick Lamar song at once.

Something I didn’t say before but can now definitively say now that I’ve ridden it.

This is the type of coaster Gringotts should’ve been.

A ride through the Forbidden Forest would’ve made more sense with stopping and going over a ride through the vaults but by some bright thinking they reversed it. Hogsmeade is back to being on top by an incredible margin.

Also, what's a Ruby ticket?

Express pass for people that were kicked out of line/got evac'd off the ride to ride again. It merges in the laboratory room with the regular queue (about 20 min wait from then on). It's the only way to get "express" rn for the ride, but as it filters in with the main queue it causes the queue before that point to move much slower, especially after a ride stoppage where the ruby ticket line builds up.

Prolly because Hagrid’s is the same size as the entirety of Diagon Alley
I think it’s about time someone did a large scale indoor coaster. Uni could’ve been the first and knocked everyone’s socks off.
Also the fact a main design decision for Gringotts was to make it more accessible than FJ.
In hindsight a bad decision imo considering how Gringotts is setup in the source material. It’s not supposed to calm. After Hagrid I’m at a complete 180 on my initial first thoughts on Gringotts.

I seems they must be satisfied with how the trains (wheels, axles and undercarriage) have been performing lately. Or have all the information they need to implement permanent fixes.