Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 396 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As someone who has zero interest in parades, I find it sad parades limit the SZ detail. I mean crowd flow is something else to consider I suppose. Oh well, I know the parade is pretty popular and also pretty standard so it isn't going anywhere.

I quite loved both of his Halloween films. Just 'cause you forgot doesn't mean everyone else did. Hostile opinions towards films is weird to me, seriously, weird.
Dude, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you cannot seriously believe that his Halloween II was a good movie. I will say that the first remake was okay. I am a HUGE Halloween franchise fan too and I will watch any and all of them if they're on, but Zombie's Halloween II is one of the only movies I have ever walked out on. It was so bad.

Dude, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you cannot seriously believe that his Halloween II was a good movie. I will say that the first remake was okay. I am a HUGE Halloween franchise fan too and I will watch any and all of them if they're on, but Zombie's Halloween II is one of the only movies I have ever walked out on. It was so bad.
Ahahahaha! You just said everyone is entitled to their opinion and then say that! Oh I am not even gonna bother. I wrote how I felt several pages ago. I love that movie for what it is.

You people and your hostility towards simple opinions is baffling.

I'm as big a fan of Zombie's movies as you'll find, but H2 is a bad movie unless specifically viewed as a commentary on PTSD. Zombie did not want to make the movie and it shows.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Ahahahaha! You just said everyone is entitled to their opinion and then say that! Oh I am not even gonna bother. I wrote how I felt several pages ago. I love that movie for what it is.

You people and your hostility towards simple opinions is baffling.
Yep your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. All good... just voicing my dislike of it is all.

I love both of his Halloween films too, everyone has different tastes and we should all respect that. Besides, he said ‘loved’, not necessarily said it was a ‘good’ movie.

Reactions: ChaseTuff
Yep your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. All good... just voicing my dislike of it is all.
Not really. You basically said there is no way I could think it was a good movie when I think it is. At least if you look at it from the viewpoint that it is about PTSD. Either way it is ridiculous to me people care so much about other's opinion so much that they get so angry about it.

I should specify that I was mainly talking about the Director's Cut not the Theatrical Cut. That version is a mess. The DC massively improved the movie to me.

Anyway, I am glad though that the RZ SZ is where it is. It will let people skip it who don't care for his work.

Meanwhile, in Hollywood... barely a single maze has started scenic, with several at 5%.

Startling sometimes to see the vast differences in operations between the two events. Some of that is out of their control - Hollywood is more pressed for space, is in a working studio, has less money - but some of it stems from the importance the respective park leadership team's places on the event.
Well, I mean, one is developed with a core team of six-ten people, plus all the freelance designers that produce the bulk of the manual work. The other is two dudes in a closet.

Last edited: