Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Because there are no restrictions to the imagination. While it's great to step through the scenes of the Exorcist, Halloween or Poltergeist; I would never give up Ghost Town, Dead Waters (beautiful set design) or Scarecrow, Body Collectors (some of the scary originals)

Agreed. But I’m on both sides of the fence. 5 great original houses and 5 amazing IPS that make great houses. I’ll take that every year. But ten of either also sound exciting as hell lol

Probably would play in the Tether’s bunker(specifically in that bunny cafeteria room)[/QUOT

Yes!! That was so great in the movie. Eerie but creepy.

Rotten Tomatoes, the Scarezone

They could do Attack of the killer tomatoes! Lmao I think that was cheesy horror movie in the 90s lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. But I’m on both sides of the fence. 5 great original houses and 5 amazing IPS that make great houses. I’ll take that every year. But ten of either also sound exciting as hell lol

Yes!! That was so great in the movie. Eerie but creepy.

They could do Attack of the killer tomatoes! Lmao I think that was cheesy horror movie in the 90s lol

Please make an effort to not make multiple posts in a row. You can use the multi-quote feature or go back and edit the post.

I'm as big a fan of Zombie's movies as you'll find, but H2 is a bad movie unless specifically viewed as a commentary on PTSD. Zombie did not want to make the movie and it shows.

Zombie had stated it that really the Weinstein's were basically involved throughout both films, when he did the first film, he said he wasn't going to do it but the Weinsteins decided to try and basically sucker him into doing the sequel and if he didn't, they'd put someone else in the director's chair and that's where Zombie got hesitant and yeah he pretty much didn't want to do the movie, I do have to say that I'd admire his courage in trying to make his own movie you know, I'm in the middle with both films.
I'd say my favorite zombie film will always be Devil's Rejects because that movie he had put a lot of heart and soul into it than he had done with House, nothing saying House was a bad film but Zombie even admits that if he could, he would made some changes to that film and made it better than the product was but looking back at it now, the movie very super violent and crazy and very black comedy at times, it's a perfect film but Devil's Rejects really showed what Zombie wanted to try make as a "conclusion" to the family until people wanted Three From Hell which I'm sure will be another good film and better down the line, very looking forward to it.

As for the Zombie's scarezone, I think it would be awesome, I mean it will have a lot of references to his film and very colorful, gritty, dirty monstrous characters from his films are perfect for the zone, I've said it before on this thread but a lot of key characters and memorable ones at that are definitely gonna be cool to see in this zone, of course it might be a photo-op nightmare at times but regardless of the matter, it would be awesome to see a Rob Zombie scareactor on stilts or something and sorta being like a barker meanwhile being chased by the Rejects, the clowns from 31 and so forth.

Last edited:
Do you guys think that since the next Halloween is coming out Fall 2020, we will have either Halloween 5 or Halloween(2018) come to HHn30?
What they should bring back is new version of Dungeon Of Terror, but I still think it’s too soon to bring back Michael and to speculate for 30.