CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We eat at CityWalk for lunch and dinner every trip...It's honestly amazingly priced when compared to the parks

Mythos is actually not terribly priced either

I find most sit down places in the parks are pretty reasonably priced - and you get a minute out of the hustle and bustle of the parks.

NBC’s cheese curds are pretty fantastic.

As a born Wisconsinite, they were okay. The Wisconsin burger is an excellent use of them, though.

In the realm of Coke Freestyle, they have apparently been updated as part of the Cinemark revamp.

From Elvey,

Additionally, theaters in the upper and lower floors have been closed off.

Thank you for reminding me that AMC decided to jump ship in CityWalk right when I got my A-List subscription. Sigh.

On topic, that UI does look fun. I look forward to navigating that learning curve.

Reactions: Joel
The new Freestyle IU is good because it skips the first step of selecting a category. Now, all options are easily accessible from main screen.
I had a memorably bad time with the machine they had there last year. Also, I was down to one bill in my wallet and it was a hundred, and it took them literally fifteen minutes to find a way to give me change for it. I offered my card, but they were like "no, no, we can do this!" I felt like I was living a Mr. Show sketch. Movie was great though. Blade Runner 2049. The change bit was extra funny to me because I manage a small three screen theater in a small town and we can always break a hundred. heh heh

I had a memorably bad time with the machine they had there last year. Also, I was down to one bill in my wallet and it was a hundred, and it took them literally fifteen minutes to find a way to give me change for it. I offered my card, but they were like "no, no, we can do this!" I felt like I was living a Mr. Show sketch. Movie was great though. Blade Runner 2049. The change bit was extra funny to me because I manage a small three screen theater in a small town and we can always break a hundred. heh heh
You get major points for referencing Mr. Show.

Fun fact, the new IU looks SUSPICIOUSLY similar to the Pepsi freestyle machines. LOL.
Oh my, you’re right!

Can anyone confirm if the new UI has Powerade?

The one at Qdoba did.. the one at Popeyes didn't..

I LIVE ON POWERADE AT UNIVERSAL SO I NEED TO KNOW :afraid: