Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it for what it is but I have also heard about a boat crashing into eachother some time during the last 2 weeks. It wasn't user error apparently. Maybe there is something wrong with the drop. We have seen more than one boat at a time anyway right?

Reactions: soilsigh
Take it for what it is but I have also heard about a boat crashing into eachother some time during the last 2 weeks. It wasn't user error apparently. Maybe there is something wrong with the drop. We have seen more than one boat at a time anyway right?
On the section of track after the drop? Major problem. If they crashed during the course of the ride (calm river portion, e.t.c) I wouldn't worry about it. That is a common occurrence on shoot the chute rides. However, I believe Hollywood has an advanced. ride system compared to other shoot the chutes in which the boats can be stopped anywhere during the course of the ride.

Does anyone think the warning sign on the front saying “sudden and dramatic acceleration” means anything? I was thinking it was talking about the drop but they also address that in the warning. Is it possible the boat accelerates at some point? Sounds crazy but who knows? Sorry if this has already been discussed

Reactions: alias8703
On the section of track after the drop? Major problem. If they crashed during the course of the ride (calm river portion, e.t.c) I wouldn't worry about it. That is a common occurrence on shoot the chute rides. However, I believe Hollywood has an advanced. ride system compared to other shoot the chutes in which the boats can be stopped anywhere during the course of the ride.
Yeah apparently at the drop zone it happened. This was overheard information TBH. Not by me. Its It's possible this happned, and maybe thats why they haven't been testing with max boats? Idk. But yeah just some rumor I was told.

Does anyone think the warning sign on the front saying “sudden and dramatic acceleration” means anything? I was thinking it was talking about the drop but they also address that in the warning. Is it possible the boat accelerates at some point? Sounds crazy but who knows? Sorry if this has already been discussed
The wording seems like what every ride has. I think forbidden journey has sudden drops and turns on its sign, technically has no "drops" but you could count the bridge to dragon a drop lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pk3062

No; and please stop double posting.

Reactions: Ryan
If this ends up being true, then...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Anybody inside that can confirm what is happening?
***UPDATE BELOW****

jpland just responded to me on Instagram. Said nothing new yet just a new Dino triceratops—which we also heard was coming yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.