Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So with Hollywood's SZ's now properly announced, it's actually a bit surprising to see Orlando wanting to invest on potential scarezones on IP's and brands. Don't get me wrong, one of the particular concepts sounds like it'd be right at home with Hollywood (RZ), but Zombieland's still a quagmire.

So with Hollywood's SZ's now properly announced, it's actually a bit surprising to see Orlando wanting to invest on potential scarezones on IP's and brands. Don't get me wrong, one of the particular concepts sounds like it'd be right at home with Hollywood (RZ), but Zombieland's still a quagmire.
That Far East spirit sounds dopppppppeee. For once I feel like Hollywood has an idea that may trump Orlando’s.

After just finishing Season 3, I do believe this house could have a lot of good potential scares and scenes, I cannot wait to experience Hopper's Cabin and the Starcourt Mall, if you haven't now, go watch ST3, this season definitely had a lot cool references and a good watch.

I skipped the credits around Chapter 5 and 6 lol, this season was really good, a lot of references and inside jokes, some tears were shed, there was definitely a cool potential scene involving Hoppers Cabin and the scenes at the Starcourt Mall are pretty cool, I'm not spoil anything but I do hope the season 3 portion of the house this year takes some of the best parts from this season. The new creature is definitely badass as well and I could see them using a puppet for this house.

Last edited:
I skipped the credits around Chapter 5 and 6 lol, this season was really good, a lot of references and inside jokes, definitely a cool potential scene involving Hoppers Cabin and the scenes at the Starcourt Mall are pretty cool, I'm not spoil anything but I do hope the season 3 portion of the house this year takes some of the best parts from this season. The new creature is definitely badass as well and I could see them using a puppet for this house.
I'm avoiding all spoilers since I have to wait to watch it. But I am already very excited to see what they do with that house just based on the newest trailer.

Definitely understand, not my intention, I'll definitely mention other stuff on the Stranger Thing's forum but I'm wondering honestly if we are going to be getting our scarezones next since Hollywood hasn't made a house announcement yet and went straight for the zones, I wonder if they'll put out the originals first and wait to the put out the ips like they did last year.

I'm wondering honestly if we are going to be getting our scarezones next since Hollywood hasn't made a house announcement yet and went straight for the zones, I wonder if they'll put out the originals first and wait to the put out the ips like they did last year.

No idea. We should've already had a few by now. Hopefully next week the ball gets rolling.

No idea. We should've already had a few by now. Hopefully next week the ball gets rolling.

The only announcements I'm interested in at this point are:
Graveyard house
Anarch-ade SZ
Plastic Surgery SZ

Everything else we already know and have a pretty good idea of what to expect. A press release on the other stuff isn't likely to give us any real revelation.