Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Spaceship Earth. Please.
giphy.gif

:thumbsup:....Can you elaborate? Curiosity and all. :)
Keep in mind, social media was very much in its infancy and not the tool it is today.

We were about a month old. Forums had been up, but the actual main site may have been 3-4 days old? I was still living in Miami at the time, and drove up to Epcot to meet up with the co-runner of the site. For lunch, we went to the Umbrella and he couldn't believe that chicken nuggets had been added to the menu.

Apparently, there was a big deal made within the DisCommunity that Disney removed chicken strips from the menus of most of the QS spots. So we wrote an article about how the strips became nuggets, and a lot of people were happy to see the news. :lol:

Yeah, really shows how much of a waste most of that space currently is.

I’m not a fan that they’ll be tearing down Inno East, but leaving up Inno West. The asymmetry is gonna really drive me crazy.
Inno East is Staying up and West is Getting torn down. They are just waiting a little bit on west (probably until Southwest comes down)

Reactions: belloq87 and Nick
Inno East is Staying up and West is Getting torn down. They are just waiting a little bit on west (probably until Southwest comes down)
So the whole CommuniCore structure will be down by the end? That makes the most sense, but had just been hearing that the MouseGears side was staying up.

So the whole CommuniCore structure will be down by the end? That makes the most sense, but had just been hearing that the MouseGears side was staying up.
That’s what I had heard as well. Just a fix up and repurpose for the MG side.

All I can say is I’m glad they are finally doing some substantial work instead of bits and pieces. Looking forward to more design info!