Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 404 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only announcements I'm interested in at this point are:
Graveyard house
Anarch-ade SZ
Plastic Surgery SZ

Everything else we already know and have a pretty good idea of what to expect. A press release on the other stuff isn't likely to give us any real revelation.

Yeah but I feel like they are just being random a bit with the announcements, I mean Hollywood randomly dropped the scarezones on twitter out of the blue which was cool but with no build up to it, I wonder if Orlando is going to be next in line before they drop the original because we know that Murdy and co. are gonna announce an ip next.

Yeah but I feel like they are just being random a bit with the announcements, I mean Hollywood randomly dropped the scarezones on twitter out of the blue which was cool but with no build up to it, I wonder if Orlando is going to be next in line before they drop the original because we know that Murdy and co. are gonna announce an ip next.

Very well could be. I'd love for the SZs to get dropped like that. But I have a pretty good idea what the Zombieland and RZ zones might entail. I have next to no idea what to expect from Anarch-Ade and Plastic Surgery, so those are the ones I'm really waiting on along with Graveyard house. I mean, they could announce Ghostbusters or Ho1C next, but that doesn't really move the needle from an information standpoint.

Reactions: Darko
Very well could be. I'd love for the SZs to get dropped like that. But I have a pretty good idea what the Zombieland and RZ zones might entail. I have next to no idea what to expect from Anarch-Ade and Plastic Surgery, so those are the ones I'm really waiting on along with Graveyard house. I mean, they could announce Ghostbusters or Ho1C next, but that doesn't really move the needle from an information standpoint.

Oh, but you better believe that Ghostbusters announcement will get the vacation packages rolling in.

EDIT: I feel like we're gonna see a maze or two before the SZ's come in. Idk, even though SZ's coming first is exactly what just happened at Hollywood, there aren't any IP zones over there, while there are a couple in Orlando and at least Rob Zombie connects to a zone.

So I’m almost done with season 3 of stranger things and I was wondering is Orlando’s house going to be season 2 and 3 or like Hollywood and be all season 2 with a taste of season 3 at the end?

Reactions: Kadath
Regardless of the matter, House Of 1000 Corpses and Killer Klowns From Outer Space should both be up to seeing which one would be released next, I think those should be release next to get out of the way and get people hyped for those while really really getting everyone hyped leading with Ghostbusters as the last house released after the original.

Someone on Facebook I will state, did post a casting notice which seemed to have a particular focus on casting "youthful" African Americans.

What about Us?

I can see em releasing it somewhere around August like they did with Blumhouse last year, that's all I will say about US. I don't start running around that one, it's best to move forward with the other properties coming and figuring those out, I think we'd spent too much on US.