Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 621 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless if they try to do a Hyperion in seating, my gut tells me two-seats will be the style. I'd even wager an evolved form of the style of trains from Taron as the basis to maximize the amount of airtime.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Every Blitz has also had the triangular track and not the double backbone we are seeing now. So if they aren't making exceptions, this won't be a blitz.

Intimidator 305 has the double spine track and it’s still classified as a giga coaster by Intamin. It really just depends on what the buyer wants to do.

Every Blitz has also had the triangular track and not the double backbone we are seeing now. So if they aren't making exceptions, this won't be a blitz.
Blitz isn’t even a thing anymore lol. And Soaring with Dragon would like to have a word with you regarding lsm launched coasters with double spined track.

IMG_7126.jpg

Blitz isn’t even a thing anymore lol. And Soaring with Dragon would like to have a word with you regarding lsm launched coasters with double spined track.

IMG_7126.jpg
Not surprised to see Intamin try new things out with different track pieces...This track looks like a Premier or S&S...They were known for the triangular truss design, wonder why they changed

Then go correct the person I was replying to who was talking about blitzes.

I don't want a one-to-one clone of what Hollywood just got. Let them keep the Mosasaurus scene as a Hollywood exclusive, but give IOA's ride a slightly reworked version of Hollywood's new second half and finale.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Ok now that we have seen JW in Cali, what is the feeling of it coming here to go side by side with the coaster?

Very underwhelming was my thought of the new ride! They didn’t change or add enough to warrant changing out the classic JP theme. I think this is good news for us that want to keep Orlando JP. I don’t think universal is going to get the gushing good reviews it had hoped for with this update to justify changing Orlando to JW.

Very underwhelming was my thought of the new ride! They didn’t change or add enough to warrant changing out the classic JP theme. I think this is good news for us that want to keep Orlando JP. I don’t think universal is going to get the gushing good reviews it had hoped for with this update to justify changing Orlando to JW.
Oofff complete opposite reaction for me. It’s much better than the current version and everyone who has been on it loves it. Bring it here ASAP.

I don't want a one-to-one clone of what Hollywood just got. Let them keep the Mosasaurus scene as a Hollywood exclusive, but give IOA's ride a slightly reworked version of Hollywood's new second half and finale.
I completely understand what you mean because when I saw the POV video it didn’t feel like a huge change from the old version however the Orlando ride still needs a major update so I’m fine with them bring this version here with some changes unique to our layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.