T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish I had gotten to see it. I don't remember if it was there during my first visit as a kid, but by the time I had a better memory it was already Herc/Xena

This clip from "Universal Studios Florida: Experience the Magic of the Movies" (which, by the way, is an absolutely essential time capsule of the park's early years) shows off a highly condensed version of the show. It gives a pretty good indication of what the whole thing was like...

This clip from "Universal Studios Florida: Experience the Magic of the Movies" (which, by the way, is an absolutely essential time capsule of the park's early years) shows off a highly condensed version of the show. It gives a pretty good indication of what the whole thing was like...
That was a good era in Universal's history. I think we're heading in a different direction

I wish I had gotten to see it. I don't remember if it was there during my first visit as a kid, but by the time I had a better memory it was already Herc/Xena
Both shows where pretty much the same except that Xena was more pleasing to the eyes than the wonderful Angela Lansbury. ;)
But there is a good reason it closed, it got boring and people didn't visit it anymore.

Both shows where pretty much the same except that Xena was more pleasing to the eyes than the wonderful Angela Lansbury. ;)
But there is a good reason it closed, it got boring and people didn't visit it anymore.

The two shows weren't the same. Here & Xena went less movie making and more fantasy
Seriously. Murder, She Wrote was a more straight-lace, foley and "post-production" effects show.

Her/Xena focused entirety on "how we produce" and destroyed the fourth wall.

Both were far better than they really needed to be.

The Murder, She Wrote show was gone by the time I got to Universal for the first time but my friends who saw it always had positive reviews. I’m a big Angela Lansbury fan, so I’m always a bit bummed that I missed it. I saw the original Hitchcock show two or three times and thought that it was really terrific- a great mix of being educated and entertained. It was actually one of the highlights for me on the first visits to the park. I’d love to see something else along those lines again.

Am I the only once concerned that this project is still not announced? Some people said Universal is waiting to announce the ride once Hagrid's is done. Hagrid's is up and running and we still don't have an announcement. What's the deal? I'm not complaining. I am just really concerned.

Reactions: jrn14
Am I the only once concerned that this project is still not announced? Some people said Universal is waiting to announce the ride once Hagrid's is done. Hagrid's is up and running and we still don't have an announcement. What's the deal? I'm not complaining. I am just really concerned.
I wouldn't be, I bet this gets a blog post and a facebook announcement when it's opened....It may not even get a grand opening

There's still plenty of time to announce a 2020 opening...