Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys. Just joined the forums and have been reading them for quite a long time. I definitely could see one of the hordes themed to Killer Klowns, maybe modeled after the famous parade sequence, but the size of USH may not be accommodating. Thoughts?

Hey guys. Just joined the forums and have been reading them for quite a long time. I definitely could see one of the hordes themed to Killer Klowns, maybe modeled after the famous parade sequence, but the size of USH may not be accommodating. Thoughts?
I honestly feel like the horde will just be guys with chainsaws. If it’s gonna be attached to any property though it would probably be the purge. That wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest

Random question: I see tickets are on sale, but I am not seeing any front of line option. Do they just have a presale option going right now for regular tickets and the Frequent Fear deals?

Random question: I see tickets are on sale, but I am not seeing any front of line option. Do they just have a presale option going right now for regular tickets and the Frequent Fear deals?
Yep, just presale offers for now, but regular ticket stuff will probably show up in the back half of this month.

Reactions: deadbydawn
I would 100% be down for that, really enjoyed all 3, though I will say I have no idea how they'd properly do Misommar, considering almost all of it takes place in the daylight.

Probably keep it as indoors as possible. The opening murder-suicide, the bathroom where Dani hallucinated her sister and started deforming, church with the skinned face, the chicken coop with the blood angel, the burning temple at the end, the impregnation (jk). They could probably get away with a daylight setting if they cover the room in a loooooooot of foliage/moving branches and spotlight a prop to keep the eyes off the walls (so, a dinner table maybe, or a giant rock with the smashed elders and Dani's sister, and obviously the maypole with all the people who's faces are shifting around thanks to the drugs). In the case of the maypole, they could probably shine a bright floodlight from behind to make it seem like the sun is right behind it and cover the sides with foliage, which would also go a long way to disguise any under-dressed walls. Alternatively, just fill that puppy up with strobe lights and say that that's because they're tripping out on drugs.

New key art for stranger things. Suggests demo dogs and some type of creature on top (don't
Stranger_Things_2880x1536_V2-2500x1333.jpg
watch the show, can't comment on name)