Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

My only concern with the lack of announcement is if it’s opening 2019, do they not feel confident about it?

If it’s Bourne and it’s 99.9% certain it is at this stage, they must know that the initial reaction is not going to be good. If, they can get some action shots from testing, that proves otherwise, they’ll want to include them in the initial media announcement.

It's opening will be overshadowed by Hagrid's Coaster, so it shouldn't really have much pressure or focus on it. It'll be looked at more as an add on than the year's featured attraction.
Yeah, it's a new show and not a $300 million coaster so I don't think it will have a ton of fanfare when it opens

It does add something new to do in Hollywood though, which is nice

Yeah, it's a new show and not a $300 million coaster so I don't think it will have a ton of fanfare when it opens

It does add something new to do in Hollywood though, which is nice
yes, Hollywood has basically become a ghost town since T2 closed. Most people coming into the park go to their left through Production Central. If it wasn't for the character shows it would even be more sparse. It's a shame since that street is beautiful enough that it should be the main park entrance walkway.

OMG a Bourne musical would be great!!!!

I've heard what's been shared here and on Twitter, so very little

a Bourne Musical Stunt Spectacular should definitely get peoples attention
Featuring original hit songs like:

"Treadstone My Heart"

"Where Has My Memory Gone"

"Born to Stop That Jason Bourne"

"Sniper Nest Soliloquy"

And everyone's favorite -

"Jeremy Renner (Is a Good Actor Too)"

yes, Hollywood has basically become a ghost town since T2 closed. Most people coming into the park go to their left through Production Central. If it wasn't for the character shows it would even be more sparse. It's a shame since that street is beautiful enough that it should be the main park entrance walkway.
Essentially how it was for the first few years after the park opened, before T2 was added.