Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Eh....no S&S Free Spin...you'll likely see one of those at SFOG next year anyway where Splashwater Falls currently sits. I like the idea of something like Wildwood Grove being added with several family friendly flats...like a Wave Winger, Swinging Ship (non-inverting) & bring Sandstorm back from Sesame Place (lol). Also some more modern ones as well.

A coaster I'd love to see of course would be a giga. I however don't see that being any time soon at this point. Realistically another family friendly coaster would likely be next. I could see another GCI (steel structure) along the lines of Invadr going in a new area (like that described above). Sure...White Lighting is in Orlando...but it would be a missing piece the park honestly needs (another coaster for the 46-48" range that doesn't invert).

Now...Back to the TOPIC....

I can't wait to see the final layout and stats. I also can't wait to see/hear the GP moan about no shoulder harnesses....lol

This RMC is going to be fantastic...

But after is what I’m most curious about. A hyper or Giga is great with me...but I’d also like to see a dark ride or a themed water ride similar to Escape From Pompeii...especially since we lost Tidal Wave.

This RMC is going to be fantastic...

But after is what I’m most curious about. A hyper or Giga is great with me...but I’d also like to see a dark ride or a themed water ride similar to Escape From Pompeii...especially since we lost Tidal Wave.
Cobra's Curse proved to me that they can do theming on a coaster with a story. A themed water ride would be fantastic

Cobra's Curse proved to me that they can do theming on a coaster with a story. A themed water ride would be fantastic

i like theming with a story. but i don’t like a story that’s too deep. what if you want to re ride it, it just gets boring. but with cobras curse, the story is simple. you have a job to go into a dig site then u come face to face with the king cobra and that’s it. super good but something you can do multiple times as it doesn’t get old.

i do NOT want them to do any kind of story theming with gwazi. i just want the ride. i want it like tigris. some queue props would be nice. but i don’t want anything to take away from the actual coaster

that big whole structure in the center is the spiral. now it looks like theyre beginning to add the actual roll as the ledgers are starting to bank the other way
Ok I see what you mean. They've done the ledgers for the curve before the spiral and are starting to work up from the other side.

Something tells me that when they officially announce this in (probably) October that they’ll break the news that this is world record breaking for height too.

They've confirmed that Gwazi is being transformed into North America's tallest and the world's fastest and steepest hybrid coaster, but they'll still do a big announcement with all the official stats, theme and name of the ride. BGT announced Tigris in September last year, but I'm hoping they announce RMC Gwazi earlier than that.

With the BGW announcement happening on July 30th, I hope we see the rest of the new for 2020 stuff across their other parks announced in the following few weeks!

I’m really glad SeaWorld parks and entertainment isn’t lumping all of the announcements together like six flags does and instead is giving each attraction its own day in the limelight. Honestly all of the parks are getting very cool unique additions, 2020 is going to be a stellar year thanks to SWP&E