Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

So are we to perhaps assume that the recent down day was due to a part being flown in from Europe? Any confirmation on this? Others have mentioned reprogramming... I ain’t sure what to think.

So are we to perhaps assume that the recent down day was due to a part being flown in from Europe? Any confirmation on this? Others have mentioned reprogramming... I ain’t sure what to think.

No parts. Plus a lot of this stuff is made in the USA. More likely Intamin working on programming.

I took that to mean that the replacement part was the issue that this ride had 3 or so weeks before opening, but of course grain of salt with anything we hear that was he said/she said.

Where did the actual line start?

It really makes more sense... Open at park opening, close earlier. Either close at storm time and stay closed, or close early evening.

So now that this is confirmed, how long do we think this will last? Do we think this will continue until they get the 12 trains running or will they just give up on that?

What time did they end up closing the line today?

I checked the app at around 5pm and it was "At Capacity" then. It was a 120 min wait before that.

It's a shame there won't be nighttime rides for a while. I was lucky enough to ride it in the dark last week and it was amazing, like a different ride

As the tweet said, wait posted was 150, but we waited for 65. Line moved pretty well. The temp a/c solution seems to be fixed. Looks like there were 8-9 trains running very smooth, and often, without any sort of downtime.

I've managed to ride it 5 times in the past couple weeks. 4 times it took < 1/2 the posted wait time, once delayed by weather.

It really doesn't warrant most of the complaints it's getting. Granted some things could have been done better, but there's no pleasing everyone :shrug: