Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Alright, we done with the rapper and icon discussion?

One stupid idea I've had for some time is custom arches for each house, instead of the standard scaffold entrance with key-art and wait time. For example: Stranger Things has a rotten pumpkin patch and a bike while Classical Monsters has a small vintage style theater entrance with posters of the monsters, you know... to make the house entrance stand out more and make them feel more intimidating.

One stupid idea I've had for some time is custom arches for each house, instead of the standard scaffold entrance with key-art and wait time. For example: Stranger Things has a rotten pumpkin patch and a bike while Classical Monsters has a small vintage style theater entrance with posters of the monsters, you know... to make the house entrance stand out more and make them feel more intimidating.

I wish.

Pretty sure they use to do that actually. Like way back then.

So I thought just about how they mention the Mind-Flayer for the maze. So my question is, are they gonna do Stay Puff?

That’s Disney, nothing to do with Universal.
Not totally accurate. In the game of marketing, you want to have as much impact as possible to your audience. Disney and Universal speak to the same audience and since Disney released something that’s dominating conversation right now, Universal would possibly get less traction with releasing the announcement today.