Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tomorrowland re-do?

tenor.gif

Interesting. I hope Disney -- in the run-up to TRON opening -- doesn't mistake "generic" for "sleek." I think there's a moderate risk of Tomorrowland becoming a much more bland place if they handle all this incorrectly.

That sign needed to go. It was one of the last major things left of TL '94 and compared to the rest of the land aesthetic now, it just didn't fit. I'm not gonna lie and say that i'm not worried with what they replace it with, however.

Reminds me of the new DHS logo. And most of the new DVC resorts. And new restaurants at Disney. And the new Disney Store at Disney Springs.

Clean. Safe... Boring.
Sleek minimalist is in right now. I see how people can see it as boring, but personally if I had to choose between the mess that was the old sign or what the new one supposedly looks like based on the app, i'm going with the new one.