Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Mine would be:

01 - Slaughter Sinema
02 - Scary Tales - Deadly Ever After
03 - Trick 'r Treat
04 - Carnival Graveyard - Rust in Pieces
05 - Poltergeist
06 - Dead Exposure - Patient Zero
07 - Seeds of Extinction
08 - Halloween 4 - The Return of Michael Myers
09 - Stranger Things
10 - Blumhouse

Good list by the way.

You too. Man, Blumhouse was really bad imo. The one in 2017 was at least decent I thought. Last year's was so disappointing imo.

You too. Man, Blumhouse was really bad imo. The one in 2017 was at least decent I thought. Last year's was so disappointing imo.
It was weird actually. First time going into Blumhouse for me was excellent 'cause we were the only ones in the house. It was amazing. Then I went two more times with the conga line and...yeah it did not go well. Man, that house sucked. Great sets though.

For me Poltergeist is at the top, Blumhouse is at the bottom (though I didn't hate it at all, scareactors were great) and everything else is tied. Had a fantastic run through Seeds with just my girlfriend and I. Poltergeist was maybe my fifth or sixth most anticipated house, so it gets number one for really impressing me and taking the concept to fun, unexpected places. I liked Stranger Things and liked it even more when I learned to press the elevator button and did an Unmasking tour and discovered a Demogorgon shadow scare was really just a light shining on a small action figure. I really loved last year overall.

For me Poltergeist is at the top, Blumhouse is at the bottom (though I didn't hate it at all, scareactors were great) and everything else is tied. Had a fantastic run through Seeds with just my girlfriend and I. Poltergeist was maybe my fifth or sixth most anticipated house, so it gets number one for really impressing me and taking the concept to fun, unexpected places. I liked Stranger Things and liked it even more when I learned to press the elevator button and did an Unmasking tour and discovered a Demogorgon shadow scare was really just a light shining on a small action figure. I really loved last year overall.
I agree, I thought last year was pretty fantastic.

Seeds didn't click with us till a second run through, but man that second run was great. Really appreciated that house more.

I agree, I thought last year was pretty fantastic.

Seeds didn't click with us till a second run through, but man that second run was great. Really appreciated that house more.

Sans Blumhouse last year was fantastic and this year looks to be even better.

The only thing I don’t understand about this year is how Klowns will fit in Shrek. I watched it last night and I feel like it’ll be like H4 where we basically fly through all of the settings pretty quickly

The only thing I don’t understand about this year is how Klowns will fit in Shrek. I watched it last night and I feel like it’ll be like H4 where we basically fly through all of the settings pretty quickly

I really liked last year. But I have no idea if this year will be better or not until I actually see the houses. I'm super psyched for Depths of Fear and Ghostbusters, but those houses could just as easily be near the bottom of my list. That's what I love about HHN - you just never know!

Honestly, I am super interested to see how they make Killer Klowns work as a house. I just can't picture it, yet I can't wait to see it, mostly 'cause I am a fan of the film, but also 'cause I wanna see how they made it work.

Elevator button? What? Please explain!