Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

From the past few days, it seems as though they are still having issues with having more trains than 6 on track, if the count is correct by others.

One would think that if they did have more than 6 and one developed an audio problem, then they would just leave it in the mix and not load that train. (unless the audio from it is seriously obnoxious)
Pull a test track and reprogram each train one by one.

Rode it twice today, once at around 3:00 and once at around 5:00, both times I rode the

Hut scene was down (hagrid was just moving randomly, not talking or anything, and the skrewt was moving randomly) and none of the skrewts (including the one in the hut) were blasting.
'

Edit: I waited 90 minutes the first time and 30 the second (single rider)

Rode it twice today, once at around 3:00 and once at around 5:00, both times I rode the

Hut scene was down (hagrid was just moving randomly, not talking or anything, and the skrewt was moving randomly) and none of the skrewts (including the one in the hut) were blasting.
'

Edit: I waited 90 minutes the first time and 30 the second (single rider)

Did you tell the TMs about the issues you described?

Just my luck. As soon as I get in line it starts storming. Ride is closed right now. Really bad lightning in the area currently. People trying to take pics of the lightning with flash turned on is the only reason I’m still in the line.

They started loading the pre-show to get everyone inside before 5Pm. I made it into the egg room where they removed the temp ac unit they had in the door. Not sure why they did that, because it is still as hot as dragon fire in there.

It appears that they are still having considerable trouble getting more trains on track. Currently 240 minute wait compared to FJ 60 min and Gringotts 20 min.

They (the OPs and Engineers) must be so frustrated and becoming sick of it by now...

It appears that they are still having considerable trouble getting more trains on track. Currently 240 minute wait compared to FJ 60 min and Gringotts 20 min.

They (the OPs and Engineers) must be so frustrated and becoming sick of it by now...
Yesterday they were running 7 trains all day. But it’s not looking good for any more then that. You can see where the gaps are where more trains would fit, but if one thing goes wrong and trains are in those gaps it will shut the whole thing down and ruin the ride experience. I’m not quite sure what they are going to do since they already reprogrammed certain aspects of the ride.

Yesterday they were running 7 trains all day. But it’s not looking good for any more then that. You can see where the gaps are where more trains would fit, but if one thing goes wrong and trains are in those gaps it will shut the whole thing down and ruin the ride experience. I’m not quite sure what they are going to do since they already reprogrammed certain aspects of the ride.

I know Space Mountain at Disneyland is very tight, and can easily fall into a cascade if load doesn’t move right. But the CMs seem to have it down to a science. I’m sure they’ll get there.

Also a side note it did not open on time today either. Opened around 10:15AM.

Ahh, that makes sense because this morning around 9:30ish, I was told that the queue was all the way back at Poseidon - and I didn't think we had lines wrapped all the way back there anymore. Guess I spoke too soon!

Just announced an extended delay. It's been down for around 35 minutes now.

Edit: Back up now, roughly an hour of downtime

Edit2: 161 minute wait for the first ride, posted 180 I believe. 7 trains, 2 breakdowns.

Edit3: Second ride, 120 posted, 60 minutes actual wait.

Last edited: