Back to the Future... The Return? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Back to the Future... The Return?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The BTTF franchise is definitely still relevant and deserves a better presence in the parks. While I would love an attraction that may be too much to ask. I think the perfect compromise would be a Cafe 80’s, would be perfect for BTTF fans and also non fans just for the 80’s nostalgia.

Right with you on that one. Sorry for being the cause of that excitement. Probably would be better suited at this point as an appreciation thread.

in other news, how strange is this... I looked up the best Universal movies of all time and most articles played around with Back to the Future, Jaws, and JP. Seeing as though these are the top 3, you would assume that these are timeless IPs. If universal made a ride that felt just as timeless, I don’t understand why these rides can no longer exist in the park. (More specifically Jaws and BTTF) I feel like these movies will be introduced—or remade, for years and years to come.

Ive fantasized about a reinvigorated attraction for both IP’s making it into fantastic world’s but I know that is more than a stretch. Sad to see universal abandon two IPs that will probably be synonymous with the studio for the rest of time.
You asked a great question

BTTF is in danger of being remade I feel...I can't wait to see Tom Holland as Marty and Mark Hamill as Doc Brown

Real talk, Jurrassic Park was somewhat rebooted, and BTTF is a lucrative property that could be easily.

Well, I say easily, it would be difficult to recapture the magic

BTTF is in danger of being remade I feel...I can't wait to see Tom Holland as Marty and Mark Hamill as Doc Brown
I think it’s been discussed here before but it can’t be remade without Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis permission. They are both adamantly against it. It’s not going to happen, at least not for a long time.

I think it’s been discussed here before but it can’t be remade without Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis permission. They are both adamantly against it. It’s not going to happen, at least not for a long time.
I hope, I used to think Speilberg would never make another Indian Jones, but then George Lucas started crying and threatened to burn their friendship bracelet