What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System

Seems a bit premature with all the equipment lying around, either way progress is good news.
I said we’ve gotta be getting close (as in within the next month or so - they want it open for SWGE after all ), not that it was opening tomorrow :lol:

Rumor is Disney's target date for this to open is August 28th, but only the AoA/Pop, CBR and DHS stations. So basically the whole Epcot route would be on hold, supposedly due to construction both at Riviera and Ratatouille (there's now a height restriction in place for vehicles for certain parts of the Rat courtyard).

Rumor is Disney's target date for this to open is August 28th, but only the AoA/Pop, CBR and DHS stations. So basically the whole Epcot route would be on hold, supposedly due to construction both at Riviera and Ratatouille (there's now a height restriction in place for vehicles for certain parts of the Rat courtyard).

Interesting I thought they would’ve used this as a promotion Star Wars as well. (I find it very hard to believe it won’t be going to DHS for Star Wars even as a soft opening)

I don't know if this shows the unexpected early opening for Galaxy's Edge.
Maybe. Disney did always say Fall for Skyliner, anyway. This will be opening at the very beginning of Fall. The system is cycling pretty well though right now so I still wouldn’t be surprised at softs not too long after SWGE.

I've heard there will be CM previews coming for the Skykiner in the coming weeks as part of the testing procedures.

Anyone found any reviews from the CM preview today? Seems like these may have been official guinea pigs, and perhaps embargoed on any reviews.

Only DHS CMs are in the initial group of softs so we may not get a ton of reviews right away. All WDW CMs can ride starting in about 10 days or so.

Only DHS CMs are in the initial group of softs so we may not get a ton of reviews right away. All WDW CMs can ride starting in about 10 days or so.
Transportation CMs (buses, watercraft, monorails, minivans) are riding the 11th and 12th, CM only, no guests. There will be a full cast preview the 23-24th for CMs and their guests.