Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The NBA Experience

I said on twitter but this will sell mostly to package groups (Pop Warner, cheerleaders, international tourists, etc) and probably won't have many day of ticket sales. Probably some 50% off deals for DVC member too.
Yeah, it will do well with that crowd. I think during NBA, NCAA and NFL season, it will do ok as well.

I said on twitter but this will sell mostly to package groups (Pop Warner, cheerleaders, international tourists, etc) and probably won't have many day of ticket sales. Probably some 50% off deals for DVC member too.

Once the Blogger Price has been paid, 6 months or so, I wouldn't be shocked to see this added to Platinum APs like Oak Trail Golf.

I quit caring about basketball when Larry Bird retired, but I kind of want the Mickey Mouse Boston Celtics Tervis water bottle.

I like how this looks like an implied stadium...I'm sure someone has said that

It kind of gives me Beijing Olympic vibes though

just realized that once you said it, good call and agreed.
Seems like this was always the intention from the concept art. This is actually what I said back in 2017 when this was announced:
That was my thought too. Looks slightly like Amway Center.
nbae4785782.png

Me thinks Disney thought this would be a Slam Dunk, especially with Uni getting rid of NBA City.
However it sounds like this could end up being a Alley-OOPS!
I don’t think Disney cares if this is a hit or not as long as the rent check clears. It’s the NBA that will care.

Me thinks Disney thought this would be a Slam Dunk, especially with Uni getting rid of NBA City.
However it sounds like this could end up being a Alley-OOPS!
I wish I knew more about sports to be witty here....But I'll just leave it at, I would much rather have Toothsome