Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 629 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re watching all the stuff from Hollywood again and Im just excited about this expansion in general. If they weren't going to give Jurassic Park the update it needed then let it be Jurassic World and give it a lot of love which it seems like they're doing. As someone said, making this a theme park zoo like it should be I think will be really awesome and fun for a lot of people. They're quite impressive over in Hollywood, although I hope the Raptor Encounter stays behind the bars like it does in Orlando. But that gigantic one (name is escaping me) is IMPRESSIVE. Of course we have more space here too to expand on these things even just a little bit plus a 70 mph coaster so this seems like it could be a big win for Universal on both coasts

We’ve definitely broken ground here on it! 2 years will surly blow by quick! Looking from the base of the Suess land beach across the lake, there are several concrete squares being poured!

Reactions: Magic-Man
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Didn’t bring my camera since I came to ride Hagrid, but here’s some low quality phone pics

Keeping the land/ ride themed to Jurassic Park is fine in my opinion. They just need to seriously refurb up the ride. And a tad in the land too.
Also maybe add in the raptor pen somewhere for guests to look at? That'd be cool.
Since it's still up in the air if a 3rd park (Fantastic Worlds) is going to happen.

Maybe even add wooden gates to the entrances? Always wanted that.
It's the little things.

Yeah but what if Universal sees Galaxys Edge's numbers
Being lower than expected?

I think that won't make a difference. If Disney's growth is not as fast as Disney would have hoped, but UOR is growing at it's current rate, it still would necessitate another park.

Different companies. While yes they are doing the same thing, they cater to somewhat different people, market differently, and don't have the same IPs. Id say the major bluff for GE was the marketing and scaring people away. Universal won't do that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.