Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

With GB finally out of the way, let me say this:

They are going to miss out, if they don't capitalize on GB and Stranger Things both in a merch, to where I kind-of want them to do some Crossover merch for the event with those two IP's.

It could be really fun, especially considering how Stranger Things used GB for Season Two. Even if it's just merch, I really hope that's something they sincerely tackle for this year.

Gimme a crossover shirt with the Ghostbusters vs the Demodogs and Uni Monsters.

I am thinking of doing ScareActor Dining just for Captain Spaulding. :grin:

I’m curious to see if the Corpses house has all the explicit raunchy language a lot of the movie’s villains have. It’s still surprising that House of 1000 Corpses is coming to the event at the same time as Stranger Things & Ghostbusters.

Also I wonder if the Rob Zombie zone will have the Devil’s Rejects/3 From Hell versions of the characters.

I’m curious to see if the Corpses house has all the explicit raunchy language a lot of the movie’s villains have. It’s still surprising that House of 1000 Corpses is coming to the event at the same time as Stranger Things & Ghostbusters.

Also I wonder if the Rob Zombie zone will have the Devil’s Rejects/3 From Hell versions of the characters.

Considering they couldn't even call the bar the Titty Twister for FDTD then I doubt it

It will be seriously disappointing for them to not have Spaulding. He is the perfect character for it. Him and the Ghostbusters.

tenor.gif

It won’t. Dusk til Dawn had to play it safe with certain references, so I’d wager this will be the same case.

I'm sure they will play it safe but I loved hearing guest reactions in Ash v Evil Dead when the old lady said "Hello p***y." I can't remember off the top of my head any taunts from Hellgate Prison, but I'm sure there was some questionable material.
I also heard "bi##h" like once or twice in freddy vs jason.