Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

It definitely is an improvement over the bare TV, but as an instructional board it seems so busy with information. Is it a little more comprehensive viewing it in person with videos?

But 5 PM is the typical close time? Trying to find a time to go before I cancel my UO AP.

They've typically been closing the line around 5-6 pm, and then emptying the line of remaining guests to fully close the ride between 7-8 pm.

But 5 PM is the typical close time? Trying to find a time to go before I cancel my UO AP.
That's about when they have been closing off the line yes, although as early as 4 in at least one case. Anyone still in line usually gets cycled onto the ride, which can last until around 7pm.

They've typically been closing the line around 5-6 pm, and then emptying the line of remaining guests to fully close the ride between 7-8 pm.
Ugh. That's horrible. Imagine getting in the line on time and getting kicked out for no good reason.

Ugh. That's horrible. Imagine getting in the line on time and getting kicked out for no good reason.

I think you misunderstood me. They let everyone in line ride. They just stop letting new people in line so they can close the ride after everyone that was in line has finished

Heading to the parks solo today, is single rider open on this? And if so does it knock off a decent amount of wait time?

Heading to the parks solo today, is single rider open on this? And if so does it knock off a decent amount of wait time?
They seem to only open it when it's past the stairs and close once it gets backed up to the stairs. Usually that shouldn't be too long (maybe 20-30 minutes) but people flood the line as soon as they open it.