Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Ok here I'll redirect....are we expecting the same stay and scream zones as usual? Any potential expanded Stranger Things food and beverage?
I think they the Stranger Things related foods were well received, so I think some of them will return.

With Ghostbusters announced, I'd like to see some sort of Ecto Cooler-adjacent drink and Stay Puft marshmallow food.

I think they the Stranger Things related foods were well received, so I think some of them will return.

With Ghostbusters announced, I'd like to see some sort of Ecto Cooler-adjacent drink and Stay Puft marshmallow food.
With Ghostbusters and Zombieland I also wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of *SPONGE CAKE WITH CREAM FILLING* dessert. Maybe a big one for the Instagram photos.

What smells are we expecting this year, if any?

Guess i can quote this post in hollywoods thread.

Ghostbusters
- Burnt marshmallow for Stay Puft
- Maybe some sort of sour scent for the ectoplasm

Klowns
- Forest/Trees assuming the maze starts with the big top in the forest from the movie
- Popcorn for the popcorn gun/popcorn creatures
- Cotton candy for the cocoons (a no-brainer)

Us
- Salty sea spray for any potential scenes that take place on the boardwalk/beach
- Forest/Trees for any potential scenes that take place outside the house
- Smoke for any potential scenes that include a fire gag with Pluto

As someone with sinus issues I hope none.
debbie+downer.gif

What smells are we expecting this year, if any?

Definitely Marshmallow in GB, I'd assume campfire or similar in Yeti, and cotton candy in KK.

Are there any particular effects that we're thinking there will be? I'm assuming return of ash for ST, snowfall for Yeti maybe, then water effects for Depths (dripping/spraying water+acid) and possibly for Nightingales (dripping blood from the arena above?)

Cool - so just deleting my posts in which I responded to someone with how I attack the houses on HHN in a reply to him mentioning me? Wow. That was a totally benign post as well. Pretty sad imo.

Cool - so just deleting my posts in which I responded to someone with how I attack the houses on HHN in a reply to him mentioning me? Wow. That was a totally benign post as well. Pretty sad imo.

Literally posted on this page about an hour and a half ago.

Reminder - when we say move on, it doesn’t mean move on after you get in your last word. It means move on.