Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Russia Pavilion

I low-key wish they built this.Interesting they were planning on this right after the Soviet Union fell. Imagine if they did build it.

Background music:

*In Mickey Voice* "Minimum $15 purchase in the bread lines and souvenir cells, or it's off to the goloug for you comrade! Mua-ha!"

I low-key wish they built this.Interesting they were planning on this right after the Soviet Union fell. Imagine if they did build it.

Background music:

*In Mickey Voice* "Minimum $15 purchase in the bread lines and souvenir cells, or it's off to the goloug for you comrade! Mua-ha!"
I really liked the concept art for the pavilion.

@CowMissing has uncovered a showcase video, detailing what WDI was planning with the Russia Pavilion back in the 90's!

Just as a pavilion, that looks phenomenal! You could fill an entire theme park with excellent abandoned concepts developed for Epcot.

With an E-ticket show and a C-ticket dark ride, this likely would have been the best pavilion in World Showcase.