Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
he mentioned one would be called an "african camel turn" whatever that is.

also i will add on he was at the park yesterday and supposedly saw a couple of men including stewart clark wandering the rhino ralley area

Probably not an inversion. Sounds like a double down/up combined with a turn. If it's an inversion, then what in the hell?

The less the better IMO, they need to focus on air time with this one, we really don't have an airtime machine at BGT

They could do both if they wanted. Steel Vengeance is an airtime machine, but it still has four inversions. Twisted Timbers has three and it's still an airtime machine.

Probably not an inversion. Sounds like a double down/up combined with a turn. If it's an inversion, then what in the hell?

They could do both if they wanted. Steel Vengeance is an airtime machine, but it still has four inversions. Twisted Timbers has three and it's still an airtime machine.
Yes, that's what I'm hoping for

I was more thinking about a Kumba or Montu that focus on their acrobatics

he described it as Jokers first element, but in reverse

Then they're calling it something weird, because that seems like a regular zero-g roll to me. Just watched the POV of Joker. Or that might actually be the same inversion spirals down from under the lift hill. Same sort of inversion, just in reverse.

it very well could be the inversion under the lift. i just wonder wtf the name or theme is gonna be like what goes with purple in the Moroccan area

Reactions: Magic-Man
okay so after a quick google search of animals that inhabit that central/north african area i found a couple of animals that could be suited for gwazis theme.

hyena
lion
rhino

or a common gundi!!!!!!
full