Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Kills/Ends

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Blumhouse is continuing the 2017 Halloween, with two films: Halloween Kills on October 16th, 2020, and Halloween Ends on October 15th 2021.

David Gordon Green will return to direct along with writing with Danny Mcbride, as Jamie Lee Curtis has confirmed her return as Laurie Strode.

Last edited:
Really hope they learned their lesson from Halloween (2018) by making Laurie Strode the main character this time and by not having those "comedic" characters in it (aka the father and the two police officers). Honestly when I saw this movie in theatre no one laughed at these characters and were unnecessary

Really hope they learned their lesson from Halloween (2018) by
making Laurie Strode the main character
and by not having those "comedic" characters in it (aka the father and the two police officers). Honestly when I saw this movie in theatre no one laughed at these characters and did not add anything to the story

Jamie Lee Curtis has tweeted out the announcement on her accounts, and she is producing the film alongside all those involved from Halloween 2018.

I'd assume the Strode Trio will be in Halloween Kills, and then Halloween Ends could turn as a coin-toss on who comes back. I'm already waging that Laurie will bite it at the very end of Kills, and then be in a prologue bit of Ends.

Last edited:
I'm glad they aren't rushing it and hope the next film is even better than the last one. I enjoyed the last film but the twist for me just didn't work...so here is hoping

honestly, the idea that Michael Myers might've survived because the firefighters put out the fire is just the most brilliantly mundane solution.

Well it's an improvement over most of his resurections/near misses! :shrug:

It's a bummer they're pushing back a year, but I'd much rather get to see this in the theater, rather than have Universal drop it on VOD.

Agreed, it sucks! But at least Universal have agreed to give it an IMAX release :thumbsup: